Ferrari just announced their new J50 today, which the had kept very secretive. Usually, a new Ferrari pops up on the internet weeks before the announcement but I hadn’t caught wind of it in any way. You can read the entire press release on the Ferrari J50 on Ferrari’s website or any other auto website so I’ll stick to the fast facts.
- It’s called the J50 because it’s the 50th year Ferrari has sold cars in Japan
- There will only be 10 made and probably available in Japan only
- It will cost hundreds of thousands of dollars
- It’s basically a 488 plus 20 hp and some tech
- The targa-style roof is a 2-piece carbon fiber thing
- There is a ton of styling and aero modifications
- These might possibly be the coolest wheels Ferrari has ever made