One of Nissan’s most surprising reveals at the 2018 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) was their Xmotion Concept car…SUV…thing. No it wasn’t a new GT-R or Z related car, but it was pretty awesome in its own right. Harboring suicide doors, a wooden interior, LED everything, and a screen that stretches across the entire dash, the Xmotion could very well be Nissan’s vision for their brand’s future. Well, distant future.
Here are some fast facts on the Nissan Xmotion Concept:
- Virtual assisting koi fish swimming across the dashboard-wide screen. You read that right.
- Eye motion and gesture sensors
- Android Auto & Apple Car Play compatible
- Intelligent All-Wheel-Drive system
- Fingerprint reader instead of a key fob
- ProPilot semi-autonomous single lane highway travel
- Most likely electric