Make no mistake, I love Doug DeMuro’s videos. If you’re a car guy and you’ve never watched him, you’ve undoubtedly seen his face popup on your suggested YouTube list. Doug is by far the leader in detailed car review videos and he shows no signs of stopping. If there’s a tiny, hidden detail in a vehicle you’ve always wanted to know about, he’s the guy that will find it.
That being said, he does have a few trademark “Doug-isms” in his half hour long show that seem to make their way into every single episode. If you’ve watched just one video, you’ll know exactly what I’m talking about. So instead of rolling your eyes every time one slips out, I thought it would be fun to turn it into a game. A drinking game.
The rules are simple: Everytime Doug DeMuro says or does one of his trademarks on the list below, you take a drink of whatever crispy alcoholic beverage that’s in your hand. Get it? Good. Here’s the list:
Take one drink every time Doug Demuro…
- Says “quirks and features”
- Mentions Autotrader
- Says “attention to detail”
- Calls you a “plebeian”
- “Wafts” into something
- Waves at the camera from behind a gap and/or hole in the car
- Puts a convertible top down/up (take an extra drink if he’s waving at the camera)
- Mentions he’s 6’3″
- Wears a white t-shirt underneath another t-shirt
- Gives a car a Doug Score in the 60s
Finish your drink if…
- Doug crawls completely into a trunk
- Gets underneath a vehicle
- You hear the stock audio clip of a monkey screeching
Are you drunk yet? No? Well watch one more!